Christmas Countdown

onsdag 20. april 2016

Pastel Colours @ I ❤️ ProMarkers


Hello again friends and followers
It's Wednesday again, and time for a new challenge over at
I ❤️ ProMarkers



This week’s theme is  Pastel Colours
Our sponsor is Fabrika Fantasy



Prize 3 Digi's of winner’s choice


How you interpret this is completely up to you, as long as you make sure you follow the theme and you must use either ProMarkers, FlexMarkers, AquaMarkers or Trias on your work, if not you entry will be deleted.

I got the beautiful image Air Fairy from Fabric Fantasy
The image is colored with ProMarkers, and on the wings I put a rather generous amount of glitterstickles - oh, I love all things glitter!
I'll let the pictures do the talking, so here are all sides of my pastel coloured card:




I'll join these challenges:
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Penny's #274 - Anything Goes
Love To Sccrap! #76 - Anything Goes
Fab 'n' Funky #301 - Winged Things
Passion for ProMarkers #342 - Things with wings

***
So Long

16 kommentarer:

  1. Beautifully created card, love the image and glitter. Thank you for sharing with us at Penny's Paper Crafty and good luck in the draw. Jennifer DT member x

    SvarSlett
  2. Lovely fairy card!! Thank you for playing at TTCRD with us this week! Hope I will see you again soon!

    Hugs,
    Alessandra - DT

    SvarSlett
  3. A beautiful card with stunning details. Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty and good luck - Michelle x

    SvarSlett
  4. Such a beautiful and pretty card, lovely colouring and gorgeous added detail! Thanks for entering at Passion for Promarkers this week :) Donna ♥ x

    SvarSlett
  5. Gorgeous card Lisbeth. I love the pretty image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP for Lorraine B.'s 'things with wings' challenge. Hugs, Denise x
    p.s. I apologise for my late comment x

    SvarSlett
  6. A gorgeous card
    Thanks for joining my 'Things with Wings' challenge at Passion for Promarkers
    Lorraine x

    SvarSlett
  7. Gorgeous card... Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky:)
    Wendy xx

    SvarSlett
  8. What a pretty card. I also love the glitter. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky Challenges.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine ( DT ) x

    SvarSlett
  9. Love the glittery fairy, she is very cool. Cx

    SvarSlett